882 W. Cienega Ave.
San Dimas, CA 91773
The team at ICON Vehicle Dynamics has engineered another first for Ford Raptors, a rear shock and undercarriage protection system to keep your Raptor performing at its peak whether you have stock shocks or not. The ICON Raptor Midflap with quick release has a unique design, allowing you the ability to take the flap portion on or off in seconds. The ICON Raptor Midflap mounting bracket bolts to the mid-cab body mount permanently and out of sight. The protective midflap itself has a unique hook and latch system for install or removal in seconds. This unique design allows you to keep the midflaps on at all times or just slap them on when hitting the trails. The ICON Ford Raptor Midflap was tested over 3 months and thousands of miles from the snow and ice covered trails in Michigan at below zero temps, to the heat, silt, rocks, and sand terrains of the Mojave desert and Baja. After rigorous testing, both the shocks and their protective covers remained in near new condition.
• Bolt-on design with unique hook and latch system for quick removal of midflap
• No tools required once midflap base is installed
• Protects undercarriage and rear shocks from abrasive sandblasting while driving offroad at speed
• Keeps mud from collecting in the large cavity between the inner bed and outer bed sheet metal on
flared body Raptors
• Midflap flexes above the frame / running board and wont get ripped off even in large rocky terrains