882 W. Cienega Ave.
San Dimas, CA 91773
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 3" Lift Suspension System is designed for Jeep JK owner's demanding the ultimate in performance and ride quality, without the larger stance you find in bigger lift systems on today's market. Our ICON Jeep Wrangler Jk 3" lift system is engineered with front and rear dual rate progressive wound springs which is the foundation for on and off road performance and suspension articulation. The dual rate design gives you a softer initial rate for superb on road comfort and a firmer than stock secondary rate that increases during compression for excellent bottom out control. ICON V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks add the finishing touch with vehicle specific valving, OE mounting, and aircraft grade components. Together these components add 30% more wheel travel over stock helping you rock crawl safer or soak up larger terrain at higher speeds, keeping those wheels on the ground. This ICON 3" JK lift system is designed from the ground up to give the 07+ Jeep Wrangler JK's the best performance, suspension handling / ride quality, and clearance for 33" tall tires (35" tall with installation of aftermarket fenders).
• Dual Rate Coil Springs Front and Rear
• Adds 30% More Wheel Travel over Stock
• No Welding or Cutting
• Vehicle can be Returned Back to Stock
• Includes High Performance Re-buildable / Re-valvable IFP 2.0 Aluminum Series Shocks
• Level Stance Front to Rear
• Out Articulates Most Long Arm Kits of Comparable Height
• 100% Made in the USA
• Lifetime Guarantee that Coil Springs Won’t Sag