882 W. Cienega Ave.
San Dimas, CA 91773
ICON Vehicle Dynamics now offers bolt-in hydraulic bumpstop kit for the 2003 to current Toyota 4Runner. This kit reduces rear-end “kick” and helps to improve the overall off road performance of the vehicle. The OEM rubber bumpstops have a limited energy absorption capacity that is released rather uncontrollably upon rebound, resulting in a harsh ride and ill-handling vehiclein rough terrain. The ICON hydraulic bumpstops are velocity sensitive which means that the amount of energy absorbed increases the faster they are engaged, so those harsh g-outs and square edges are less likely to interrupt your off road adventures. Vehicles equipped with the ICON hydraulic bumpstop kit will have an increased bottom-out resistance over stock, as well as an improved drivability offroad. This kit installs easily inside the coil, and the bump stops are fully rebuildable with the ability to be tuned for a custom ride. With a simple installation, proven effectiveness, and no loss in travel there is no reason not to bolt up the ICON Vehicle Dynamics hydraulic bumpstop Kit to your ride and experience the difference.
• Hydraulic / pneumatic bumpstop increases bump energy capacity
• Velocity sensitive bumpstop increases the amount of energy absorbed the faster it is hit
• Reduces rear end kick and improves overall performance
• Increased bottom resistance over stock
• No loss in travel
• Easy installation inside coil
• Pre-tuned for most users
• Linear-digressive piston which compliment a bumpstop over the industry standard linear-linear
piston. Infinite tuning options with valve stack, oil volume, and nitrogen pressure adjustments
• CAD Plated body for corrosion free service
• Urethane rod seal and wiper for long service life
• User serviceable